TMV & BACKFLOW PREVENTION DEVICES
To prevent backflow, all Sydney households need to install and maintain backflow prevention devices. Backflow prevention devices, like Thermostatic Mixing Valves (TMV), are essential in ensuring that contaminated water doesn’t flow back into drinking water and turn the water we all rely on for survival into a health risk.
Jeremy Macpherson Plumbing have been competency accredited for the installation and maintenance of TMV’s making us the perfect choice to help address a backflow issue in your property or provide preventative maintenance on your current backflow prevention device to ensure it is working to its optimum.
Why Choose Us?
- Tradesmen That Care: Our plumbers are absolutely passionate about what they do. They love passing on a quality backflow solution to their customers and you can expect nothing but dedication from the plumbers we send out.
- Competency Accreditation: You should only ever work with a company that has been competency accredited when it comes to your backflow devices or you risk breaking manufacturer warranties.
- Upfront Pricing: Transparency is a core value of the JM Plumbing mission statement. A key part of being transparent is ensuring that customers are aware of the cost of the project so they know exactly what they’re signing up for. There’s never any hidden cost with JM Plumbing.
- Not Just Plumbers: The team we send out will be experts in customer care. They’ll know how to listen to you to ensure that nothing goes ahead without your permission. They’ll also make sure that all your concerns are attended to and all your queries are answered.
- Service Guarantee: As a competency accredited installer of backflow prevention devices we are more than happy to attach a service guarantee to every bit of work we do while installing and maintaining your TMV.