PLUMBER/PIPE RELINING MANAGER
Join our team! Be part of a successful and well established family owned business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our company due to the recent demand for Pipe Relining. A business manager is required to organise, plan
and manage the Full Bore Pipe Relining team as well as work closely with the Jeremy Macpherson Plumbing team. To be successful for this role,
PLUMBING EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
We also require the perfect candidate to possess the following skills and attributes:
- Full Australian Work Rights
- Computer Experience including ability to type
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Ability to work under pressure & provide accurate work within deadlines
- Experience managing the administrative aspect
- Experience in Pipe Relining will be highly advantageous.
- Goal Driven
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive work ethic
- Can work as part of team
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
We require a mature, honest & friendly person to join this close knit team. Decent people only.
NO TIME WASTERS! PLUMBING EXPERIENCE A MUST!
To express your interest in this position please click on "Apply For This Job" or submit your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCED HOT WATER SPECIALIST/PLUMBER
Experienced HOT WATER SPECIALIST/PLUMBER (Licensed preferred) required for full time position located in the Sutherland Shire. Must be well presented
and have a professional attitude. Experience with Hot Water Systems is a must.
Applicant must have and/or be experienced with:
- A manual driver’s licence
- Majority of their own hand tools
- Able to work unsupervised
- Uniform is supplied
- Ability to work calm under pressure
- Available to work overtime and or weekends (when and if required)
- Able to carry out general plumbing duties.
If this sounds like you, apply at email@example.com